|| ||Are you thinking about how to best incorporate sustainability into your buildings?
Effective strategies for today’s world require integrated, flexible controls built on industry standards. Participate in this ground-breaking industry event to see how others have achieved greater efficiency and sustainability through application of controls and automation, and learn how you can too. Learning opportunities include:
- Learn about new products, technologies, processes, and standards.
- Understand the role of controls in sustainable and green buildings.
- Discover innovative ways to apply BACnet in achieving energy management objectives.
- See how lighting control and day lighting serve as critical applications for saving energy, achieving sustainability, and improving occupant comfort.
- Workshops and case studies illustrate the application of intelligent and high performance building concepts and technologies.
- Learn how green and intelligent building technologies and practices are changing the Dallas cityscape
Nationally recognized experts will provide detailed information about the technologies, benefits, and challenges of green and sustainable building projects with a focus on controls and automation, and the associated delivery of sustainability. For more information, see the flyer (***Library tag 'GSBC_Fall08' not found***), and visit the conference web site.